Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Learnt To Fly..!!?!

Oh Sheeet Boy..!!

Did I get my air yeezy's which taught me how to fly... Then I acquired my Feathers... My Wings... Courtesy of Jeremy Scott x Adidas..

Yeah I got a pair of Adidas... I hate them too... but I hated BBC and I got a jumper...

My Swagger is moving up to a hundred thousand trillion..!!!



Man... Been splashing like crazy lately...

And this blog was just to show off my long awaited Adidas releases...!! (I missed out on first shipment and when they got them in again I couldn't miss out)...



And my marketing presentation is finally finished... maybe i'll upload it for u guys in the next blog... but I have to ask permission from the other group members haha..

Anyways let me quickly explain the photo in the other blog...

The Cupboard over the Pillar.. haha Shit made me laugh too much...

Someone built a cupboard over a pillar which takes half the room of the cupboard... EPIC FAIL..!!

Waiting on Michael to upload photo's for me when he gets back to Nottingham... Penguin walk people say I have... I have a jacket to match it... People chip in and get it for me..!!

No comments: