Monday, April 13, 2009

More Take-Away Stories..?!?!

Alrite so it's been a while since I've updated u guys on my job @ Oriental Express...

Here are a few pictures of shit I've seen or walked past on my deliveries... I mean stories are good but Pictures are better..!!



I should have snapped the little grey car for u.. Since I saw that as well but I didn't have time and looked like an idiot hahaha...

I love how this person never put down a registration plate, the date or anything... And if u look carefully even got their own mobile number wrong..

Go on u know you want to text him or ring her with some info..



This image is quite blurry but it was some protective wallpaper for a lift I went in... I felt like I was in a mental hospital... All white walls...

And I never understood the warning... Caution Mirror Behind?? Why would they warn me about that ? Anyways these are just the ones I could capture in pictures let me give u some stories now...

Alrite the other day some woman came to order, and then asked for it to be delivered... When I delivered it, she goes to me I paid your Wife..!?! Wife.. ? When did I get married... ? Do I seriously look that old ? (She was referring to my Boss)...

One time there was a hot girl who came into order, I was chirpsing her, you know as I do haha... Bosses Children were behind the counter.. And she asked me how old are your kids... FML... She never shot me down, she nuked me ..!!

Anyways... This blog was to notify you, I am expanding Danielkhor.com.. I am looking for Bloggers who have the Dan Lifestyle.. Who are willing to contribute to my blog...

Please all Applicants email me @ i.am@Danielkhor.com... I'll get back to u...

Also I wanted to reach out to the guy who rung me last nite to ask me about my blog... Please email me, as the information I provided whilst under the influence was incorrect. And Everything should be asked by Email..!!

Well, new bloggers should be joining soon... WATCH THIS SPACE..!!

P.S I forgot to post this little link up...

Carlie is doing a sponsored run for Cancer Research... People who read this have a big heart and a big wallet... otherwise you won't be keeping up to date with me..

SUPPORT HER AND SPONSOR HER.. Yeah guys she is hot.. so Get your name noticed by Donating more..!!

Sponsor Link..

No comments: