Saturday, April 11, 2009

Real World..!?!

Clicky.. Link for my Final Coursework ... Ever..!!!

Shit took me a few weeks to edit and patch together... I taught myself Adobe After Effects to make that shit... (It is pretty crappy but i put it together inbetween work and socializing)



This is the top I was telling you all to chip in for me... Bloody Sexy..!! It'll complete my Penguin walk and make me a penguin haha...

This blog was really to patch up all my recent ones and to inform you...

I luv Fish Sticks..!! and If I Was Homosexual and a Gay FISH I WOULD KNOW..!!
I'm a fucking Genius.. Haha...

If you don't understand this please stream the latest South Park... A funny episode... and it's created a lot of hype...

WHERE ARE YOU YEEZY'S..!! (As you can see the Air Yeezy Adrenaline is still pumping thro me)

Who's Q-ing for the next Black/Black/Pink Yeezy's..!! I'll See ya there hahaha...

1 comment:

NIX-ON-IT!!! said...

Wore the BUff Tee on urUtube vid when holdin up ur candidate number (Y). Shoulda went on redtube when the cam was behind u watchin u on the mac man. Woulda liven up the viewers attention. Xtra pts