Saturday, January 06, 2007

Crooks & High Society...!!

Copped THAT Shit...!!

Crooks & Castle, High Society.. Exclusive Online Only Colourway... Limited As Hell... Copped

Well this isn't just another post about what I have copped or what I want to cop :p...

This isn't about my Drop either, this post is about my views on 2007..!!

2006 saw the birth and death of Stripes and All Over Prints...

BAPE & BBC Boomed in 2006.. brought to us the All over Print Zip Up Hoodies... But from Subculture to Mainstream Bape and BBC are dying off..

Those of you who understand the culture know BBC & BAPE have become very mainstream now.. I Ain't Hating on them or anything... but it's about time to pass the crown onto bigger better companies..

2007, I personally think marks the beginning of BASIC Prints.. and Crew Necks..!! CLOT Started this off well with the fantasy line...

Women + Amazing Colours + Offset printing... Clean and Simple..!! (Price Reasonable)

You are all probably asking me why I am saying the Stripes and All over's are dead...

Well walk into your Local H & M ... (Everyone knows the stripes were over-rocked by Chav's)

H & M have ALL OVER PRINT HOODIES NOW..!! £15-20... not the best designs but all over none the less...

International Readers please note... H & M is like GAP, Uniqlo etc... Chav's Rock their shit like it is uniform... I buy shit from there but i don't rock it like it is religion or uniform.. They buy a hoody and all group together wearing the same hoody... maybe in different colours...

I will drop pics of the Crooks & Castle High Society Tee... Later...

No comments: