Monday, January 15, 2007

Life Made Simple...

Today Marked the end of Exams for me... =p... Free Again...

And Today Marks the end of the Great TVB Series... Life Made Simple...(On Chinese Channel.. Aired in HK Donkey Years Ago)

Play Song Whilst Reading This POST..!!




Here is the opening for all of you who want to reminisce...

This series has taught me... Money isn't everything in the world... it's just a minor part...

Being Rich Doesn't Mean Your Happy... I'm sure it is easier for a rich person to be happy but still...

Life isn't as complicated and stressful as some of you make it. Trying to achieve little goals you've set yourself is enough. Being Happy and living life to the most is the main objective in life.

Maybe i'm too young to lecture some of you about life, but to me it is an opinion...

On the topic about being Free... Prison Break Has Returned the UK Finally..!!

Jan 22nd For US Viewers EPISODE 14 of FOX's Prison Break..!! Also the day NBC's Heroes comes back onto air..!!

Teriyaki Boyz X Kanye West Track Closing in as well... Only 7 days to go..!!

I'll drop the track on my filefront so try update regularly..!!

On the Clothing front... Just Copped Another C & C Tee... On Sale... Some Tiffany Teal Coloured Laces to match my kicks..!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU..!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Wong~~~