Monday, January 08, 2007

No One Can Outrun Their Destiny...



Apocalypto - Mel Gibson's New Movie...

(I Support Piracy..)

I saw this film downloaded... I rate this movie a good 8/10 because the film is bloody amazing..

Have to admit it is quite violent and gory but overall it is amazing..

Mel Gibson has outdone himself with this piece... Good Camera angles and shots... Shows great pace and emotion in the film..

You can feel the protagonist's fear and you become engaged with the film..

I advise you to try and watch this film, I would pay money to watch this as the surround sound would make this film amazing...

Note it is not in English, but there is very little dialogue...
Try Check this out.. I think it mite be a hit for the 2007...

This is like a tribesman version of 007..!!


As the title of this post is about Destiny..!! I have a message for my fellow Blogger/Mate over at Aaron's Blog Your Destiny is to no longer be with MJ and move the HELL On..!!

As I am linking or mentioning people... Check Out My Home Boy Toni.C's Blog

Links are on my connexions for later reference.

1 comment:

C.Toni said...

Sounds good.. I'll give you a DVD to burn me a copy.. Supporting Piracy also! LOL