Monday, January 22, 2007

S.S.D.D!!

Same Shit Different Day...

If you've seen Dreameater, Some trash film about alien's or something forgot lol...

You'll understand SSDD.. Anyways let me fill you in about the past few days...

Friday I went to Chloe + Charlottes + other people's lol Birthday.. was some crazy 4 people birthday... (See if you can spot me in the pic..)


Home Boyz Nixon & Ryan + Old School Beg Friend Mike.. Who is Kool now...
Charlotte in the background pulling some weird pose lol... but we have to learn from her she makes it look so simple..!!!

Saturday, I went to Central London for Ice Cream, well I am boring and don't eat ice cream anymore...

(Face I am making is an Inside Joke..)


Sunday, was my Cousin Jorden's B-day... He's 9 years old... >___< I feel old, I remember when he was just born... I had just moved into my new house... My OWN Room =p... We went Hollywood Bowl.. which was quite jokes...

Today's Monday the 22nd... 22nd You know what that means.. Today marks the return of Prison Break and Heroes... Both well respected TV series in the US... If you've not picked them up yet... CATCH THAT SHIT MAN...!!

Reported Snow In the next few days... So Hopefully I will be able to blog some pics of snowmen/snowball fights/ Random Snowed in Days... Anyways on the fashion side of things... I know alot of my subscribers want to read this haha.. Pastelle By Kanye West... Collection not dropped yet but my guess is this shit is gonna be WACK..!! I truly respect the guy, but he should stick to producing and writing lyrics... Lately his dress sense has gone downhill... All these people be jumping on what he be rocking.. Trilly & Truly (Lupes Label) & Swagger (Japanese Streetwear)... Have come together for a Limited edition tee...

Yeah, I "bum" Lupe, many props to the guy who was unheard of last year... to become one of the biggest influences in Hip Hop/Street Wear... Guy has MAD Style.. and He is lyrically talented...

Jay-Z Watch Your Behind... This Guy Could Be Taking Your Seat..!!

Anyway's going to Finish watching The Andy Murray V Nadal Game... 5th Set.. Nadal up 3 Games Love...

No comments: