Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Late Nite + Morning Call...

5:30 Am.!!!

I am still awake watching You, Me & Dupree... I manage to fall asleep probably around 6am...

(I own a Samsung PGH-300 mobile) Samsung Phones Don't STFU (Shut The FUCK Up) Unless you've read the text...
I get a text from Tony, 8:30am... lets go Maccy D breakfast..!! (I agree to meet at 10am..)

10am..!! about 4 hours sleep... I'm there munching on Maccy D Breakfast..!! The Gods Gift To Hangovers =p...



Big Breakfast Meal + Orange Juice = £2.69
Egg Sausage McMuffin Meal + Orange Juice = £2.49

My Stomach + The Dirty Smile On My Face After = Priceless..!!

Whilst writing this I have toured London's Carnaby Street, Covent Garden + Oxford Street...

You know what gave me the energy..!! THAT MACCY D's =p...

Breakfast - Want to know how it got it's name?

Break - Fast... in other words you are breaking a minor fast you've had whilst u was sleeping ... But When you've had a Fully Loaded KFC Tower Meal At 12 am.. The nite before your not really fasting lol...

Yeah i'm fat and greedy, Unhealthy and everything else... But who cares, I enjoyed both meals and you should get into the Hobby of eating ..!!

Onto The TV Series Stuff...
Heroes is BACK and With a Vengence... Much Better Than Prison Break atm...
Prison Break is getting good as well...!! WATCH IT ALL AHEAD OF THE UK ...!!

You Can Catch The Series Online @ Peekvid.com
I SUPPORT PIRACY..!!
Check VIDEO's AT The Bottom..!!


Anyways on the fashion news lol... (Waited for all my gibberish for this)...

AF1 25th Anniversary LUX PACK...

Pricetag = £1,400+ = US$2000+



Don't worry your paying for the 18k GOLD on the Lace Tag + The Lace Tips...

Nikes Made In Italy...!! Premium Materials Used.. Probably the Godfather of All AF1's..!!

Shame I ain't going to splash that type of cash on stupid trainers...

P.S I would like to recommend Everyone listen to NAS's Album.. Hip Hop Is Dead...!! + The Track With The Same Title... Beat is too SICK..!!


Prison Break Season 2 Episode 15 Preview..


Heroes Season 1 Episode 13 Preview...

No comments: