Friday, February 09, 2007

Foreign Affairs...!!

Download Jin's Cantonese Album ABC..

Jin Is Moving His Western Career Back To His Eastern Roots...!!
He Gave Us Learn Chinese Now He's Giving You... Yum Dam Cha..!!!
Check this Album out... Not the best... But Lyrics are Jokes and Soo True..
HK Superstar is my fav track...
Ape Never Kills... That Track Is Telling you the extent of the street culture..

My T-Shirt from Foreign Family has arrived...


This tee is called Foreign Affairs... which inspired my Blog title... It is one of the first tee's i've seen print something on the front of a sleeve.. it is different and hard to get hold of ...

Friday 9th Feb... Caught Up With Simon, Adam & Mark... Old School Mates.. We've been mates for years... since like year 3 lol.. (Simon Hates us digging up the past)

Saw Hannibal the Rising, if your into the series I recommend it, if not it is an average film.. Just one you would watch if your bored...

2 Days Ago...


Something I Made With The Kids.. When I was At home lol... It's still not melted and it scares the hell out of people when they walk into the kitchen (it is facing the garden door)..

No comments: