Sunday, February 04, 2007

May The Force Be With You..!!

I just had to share this with everyone as it is the 25h Anniversary of the AF1..!!

And it is just such an amazing shoe... If you've never owned a pair of AF1's fucking get a pair..!!

AF1 Homage Site...!!

Check it out shows some nice video's of the limited edition LUX AF1 £1,200 Trainer lol...!!

I was considering taking out a loan to purchase these kicks but... £1,200 for a pair of trainers with 18k Gold on it... wouldn't really be a good way to spend your money lol...

Another Week has gone by..!! nothing much happened this week... But Uni Starts Soon..!!

Can't wait lol... And it seems as if the weather is starting to go cold again...

I have to mention this product..

Nabaztag has released their 2nd WiFi Bunny...
I mite purchase one of these i have to see how much i get for Chinese new year lol...

Check back for pics of My nabaztag if i get one... Msg me if u have one so we can pair them up..!!!

Something i found on Google..!! Looks sooo Kawaii..!!

Update Check What I Tried To Do =p...



I'm gonna rock them like that from now on...

No comments: