Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow + Crash..!!

Well You Should All Know About The Crazy Snow In UK..!!

I was out and about today..!! and When I was pulling up to let a car go past...

I SLID into a Parked Car >___<...Poor Yuki..!!The wheels Locked and the car started sliding.. I tried Brake Handbrake Even turning into the Slide... Nothing happened...
Luckily I was going at 10 MPH so it was very minor..

Minor Damage... I Hit into the same spot as my other crash...

I have something against Parked Cars lol...



Thats Me Cruising In The Morning...!!

Here is a pic of the minor scratches... (The BLACK ONE'S ARE TODAY...) Red Ones were from the last time...

As you can see or Can Not see...
Hi Res Image...
Hi Res Image...2
Hi Res Image...3
There isn't much damage so I got off the better man lol...

Well I feel sorry for the car I hit and ran from...

Oh Well Poor Student Living Another Day..!!

No comments: