Monday, February 05, 2007

Not 4 Every 1..!!

Well I was surfing around the net and looking at the fashion industry as I do lol... (For New Upcoming Designers and Maybe Cop Some Xclusive Heat for myself)

Anyways I came across a new brand straight out of HK ..!!

It's called N4E1, which is the acronym for Not For Everyone..

They play the Supply and Demand game like Bape does...

Limited to 200 Pieces worldwide... They Have a Few Stocklist's so it is probably impossible to get your hands on a piece...

As I type this, there is a Hoody up on EBAY, which is currently bidded @ £100 for an unknown brand.. =S..

People From HK or Follow HK Entertainment Circle (Chinese people will understand)...
Knows Who Alex Fong is...



Here is a pic of him rocking the brand's Unreleased Black Hoody & Crystal Tee..

Check out the Brand N4E1 I think it mite catch on.. Who knows.. Lets Hope MiND will get some recognition like N4E1... Much Love & Support For HK Brands..!!!

No comments: