Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random Find.!.! Literally..!!

Well I Like To Surf The Net When I Am Frigging Bored...

About 40% of the time =p...

I came across photo's of this store..

Bodega



From The front of the store it looks like a basic convienince store



Looks like you'll go in and purchase some like sweets or bog roll...
But if you walk to the back and slide the vending machine...





Welcome to the world of Fashion..!!

This Store should win best store award easily.. just gives me jokes how if u walk round back u can purchase such RARE Goods...

Anyway's Thats just a random update I thought I would do for Carlie =p..

Gonna Mention some brands in the pics... for u..

1st Store pic from Left to right which I can recognize...Nike Inside Out's (Bottom)
New Era's I see a Stussy and a few BAPE's in the middle row...Hoodies I can see the gargemel one.. Mike Stuff and a few BAPE's ? Triumvir Fall 06 Tiger Stripe there... And the other one lol..

3rd pic... Mostly Kick's CREATIVE REC's In top row... HEAT..!! A few VANS on 2nd row... Under are a few courtforces I think... Beanie I can tell is Mishka... & Bounty Hunter =p...

Thanx for Read Contact me for more information about certain items...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carlie says:
ooOO i see my name hehe!! fashion freakkk lool veri kool tho xx

Anonymous said...

Roger Rabbit came out in 1988 not 1987.