Thursday, June 12, 2008

..I Care...?!?!

This title was quite funny... (To Me)...

I mean you could add something which I would say...

Like...
As If...
Do...

But what I has in MiND was... Not what you add at the beginning about what I would add at the end...

... I Care... About you guys.. My readers ... My Friends, My Haters Everyone who reads this has a mixed opinion about me... Alrite as I said I'm bringing you back my boring old Style of Trainers, Releases, Tee's and Crazy Stuff I come across...

As you all know I followed America's Best Dance Crew... Check out this ONLINE Dance Battle..!!


Youtube Online Dance Battle Challenge

Alrite time for the technology shit haha...

BMW GINA... This shit looks amazing..!!!



Video of GINA

No-key Keyboard Made of Glass... Using Camera's I need this in my life..



Malaysia Trainer Purchases...!!!







Alrite i'm going to chill with the images... MGS 4 as well... Peace out..!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is this blog? i was searching for dim sum food, instead i find this crappy blog. but nice pictures of asia.