Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Incoming...!?!

BLOGS R US..!!! I think i'm going to just finish up my Malaysia trip... Wrap it up as quickly as I can... Show you guys what I saw, some of what I ate.. and just my general trip...

1 Make u all Jealous
2 Just to show u i'm Back and i'm the Same HAHAHA ..
3 Stop all you idiots asking me "How was it?" READ THE BLOGS FUCKERS hahaha...


Alrite some pictures here are pretty self explanatory...

Some others i'll add a little cheeky comment or 2 hehe^^...

Penang BRIDGE..!!!

This connects Penang to Butterworth...





There is no sidewalk so All pictures were taken inside the car..!!!

My first time in Butterworth and check out what I go and eat... ^^


Crab Wonton's..!!! Literally looked like Crabs... It was an all you can eat buffet with a 2 hour time slot...

This is what the place looked like..!!!

(White Man's Dream..)



A Wall of Alcohol..!!!






Most complex hallway ever... Water feature had to like dodge it and stuff when there was traffic on-coming I was like allow this i'm going to wait till it is clear... Imagine if it slipped and stepped into the water with my kicks..!!! =o..!!



Entrance was next as well... didn't even know it was a restaurant ..



Entrance again but taken from inside to the outside...

Yeah we roll around in style... Check this Crappy Malaysian Car hahaha...



Yes thats what our family was rolling around in (Different colour tho this one looked nicer haha)


Incoming Images... I didn't know what to say or where to put these images... I saw these all on the same Day ...



Look carefully at the sign... (Photo was taken in the car so angles are Crappy)...

Kinda dred but it made me laugh for a while...



Now why can't White people think of names this good...



Racist ?? Who knows made me laugh anyways Hongkies lol...

This guy sitting inside Tesco Smacked it ... His tee shirt was the best tee i've seen... (Emma GET IT MADE)....

No comments: