Monday, June 09, 2008

Time off..!?!

Well last year was HK... I was suppose to blog everything I did... But you know what I flooded you guys with a photo blog... I think i'm going to do the same but this time i'll give a running commentary..!!

No Guarantee it will be funny... But by now you should know the style of my blog...

I just write any ole thing that pops into my head hahaha...



And so it begins...

I'm guessing a lot of u will probably be asking what does CY Stand for... Thats for close mates hahaha... Yeah Economy... Not flossing yet to be in First Class... In due time in due time haha..

Anyways I took a lot of random shots out of the window I could get to from the Plane...

For those who are fans of my crappy photography skills check it out ... Here is a little taster... (Click Image for link to Album)
Dimsum900/Malaysia 08

For you lost Fans, Some of them islands Could be the lost ISLAND... ^^ (Just some crap I thought I would add hahaha)...

Well This is all I can be bothered to blog for tonight... I should be sleeping but I need to alter my internal clock so waiting for bois to come cotch..!!!

Let me leave you with a little something from the Asian Countries haha... I thought I would take a photo of this one as it was automatic flush.. Made me laugh sooo much on my own... I went to pee and it just kept flushing on me *sigh*...

I'm all about Eco-friendly not wasting water w/e

No comments: