Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surprised...!?!

Well it's been a while since i've linked anything from youtube...

I've been watching random stuff and came across this...



Watch it... it is actually amazing... and should be made into an advert... Shame no one has recruited Daniel to be in their Marketing Team hahaha...

I've officially made it onto Google now...

So when u Google Daniel Khor it is actually me hahaha pretty sick... moving up in life..!!!

Also, i'm a little disappointed with This summers trainers releases.... I was out and about London and all the stuff out right now is sooo crap... I would buy like 1 or 2 pairs of trainers and like 2 or 3 t shirts... The rest is sooo bloody rubbish...

Alrite moving on..

The other day I happened to be talking about Louis Vuitton and the new monogram pattern...

Here is a sneak peak at it ...

Check out half of the collection via this Link..

Well i've not got much to say... Apart from Dan is officially Unemployed and a full time BUM again... If anyone is in need of the Dim MiND... Give me a shout ^^

I'll leave u with a little Viral Video I found ...



Guess What jeans they are ^^

No comments: