Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yeet Hei..!?!?!

I've found the solution..!! (Well Not really)...

But you know how us Oriental's know what Yeet hei is... That feeling in your throat or that feeling when your parents know u shouldn't be eating fried shit... And they give u some Chinese Cola as they call it... (Herbal Medicine) ...

Well ever tried explaining it to your white friends ?

Never had a clever way of wording it... Hot air, heaty air... Well I've found your solution..!!

PRICKLY HEAT...!!!



Hahaha...

Anyways lets move back onto my trip to Penang.. Well this trip was more about just chilling and feasting..!!!

Pics of Food Coming up...

I was living in my cousins apartment... This was the view I had from the balcony outside... Not too bad considering it is a small developing island...



In the other photo looks like some Alien spaceship... but thats just lights going up the mountain.. Hehe.. Or maybe we are that Advanced that we have spaceships and shit...





Have A Break Have A Kit Kat....


Alrite the Food Begins..!!!

This is my favorite fruit in the world... Duran.. It smells sooo nice to those who eat it but if u don't like it you'd think it stinks...

Don't hate just coz you ain't got acquired taste to eat this.. Check out all the other weird exotic fruits some of your favourites right there as well ^^









1st Image is Durian
2nd one is Dragon fruit
3rd one is your favourite Lychee..!!
4th How Pineapples Should look...
5th The Malays call THE ENGLISH OLIVE... <--- Little do they know Olives can't grow in UK...
6th Is some random fruit I have no idea hit me up..!!!

Anyways I got bored typing this one so i'm going to stop it here and bore u all next time..!!

Sayfe..!!

No comments: