Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Belief..!?!

Well as you all know by now.. I'm a kinda follower of Buddhism not strict... but I like their teaches and their way of life...

So we have to go when we in Malaysia man..

Here is a shot not many people will have... They are rebuilding the massive statue of Kuan Yin (Found that spelling on a website...

Anyways this is the statue of her...



This is what I saw ... HAHA ... She is suppose to be on the left... inbetween the 2 Cranes...

As you walk up to this temple you'll pass what I call (Since young)...

The Pit of Ninja Turtles..!!





After you've fed the turtles and made it to the top in ths disgusting hot weather your greeted by no other than..



GODS + Godess's Bet u thought I was going to post a picture of myself...

And you can purchase all of the Gods if you want to....





I couldn't get a good picture of the ceiling as photography was forbidden inside the temple... but the ceiling has all the gods and goddess's in chinese history carved into it ... Like they are having a meeting...

When I was walking back down from the temple you have to always look at the stalls and stands...

Check this one and what they were selling ...



HANDLE WITH CARE PEOPLE .... PEACE..!!!

No comments: