Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool..?!?



To All Those Who Fell For My Crappy Prank...

^^

No Animals were hurt during the making of the prank..

I hope you had fun reading it as much as I had, making it up and planning it...

All those who contacted me, for my trainers thank you.. But My Babies are not for Sale (unless decent prices are offered)

Anyways Hope u never got tricked too badly on this stupid Day ^^...

BTW Don't Hate On Dan Since you fell for my tricks... But Have A Nice Day..!!!!


Whats with all the fucking <--- YEA I FUCKING SWORE..!!!

Whats with all the FUCKING Hate... Can't People take a bloody joke now a days...

DANIEL MOTHER FUCKING KHOR... Thats my name... Yeah... Quote It, Print it and Frame it above your monitors...

I pull one prank on the one day and you are all Fools for believing me hahaha... Anyways people Signing out...

Daniel Mutha Fukin Khor..!!! Feel free to contact me for further inquires I'm here to talk and counsel you idiots on Life ^^

The Dim Life..!!!

No comments: