Monday, April 21, 2008

Maybe..!?!

This video made me blog..!!!



This has just made me open up and inform u guys..!!!

Maybe my life seems easy, Maybe i've been making it seem like i'm doing well...

Maybe it's my fault you people perceive me the way I am...

I work hard, to achieve the best of the best...

Many people hate on me because I do well in Uni, I work hard at Uni...

Many people hate on me because I have rare clothes and trainers... I work hard to find them and take hours on end looking ...

I have strong networks and a close friends because I interact with them and socialize..

But nothing I do, or Say is Easy... Nothing comes without hard work and confidence..!!!

Anyways... You just making Excuses to HATE ON ME hahahaha....

Love Dim ^^

I'm going to leave u with another commercial this time more serious...



This whole campaign should motivate you all during exam period and stuff...

A slogan at the end of one of the commercials...

It's about Being what you are BORN to Be.. !!!

A little inspiration for u guys out there...



New Sony Advert Shot by Hundred + individuals on Sony Camera's when they released foam over Milan.

No comments: