Saturday, April 19, 2008

Business As Usual..?!?!

Aite this blog comes to you after the CLOT/Juice Re-opening..!!!

Many of you who have known me for a littler longer than a Year... Understand i'm a supporter of EDC's Brand CLOT...



After the whole HK Scandal EDC is back and Juice is re-opening with this tee Business As Usual...

Not my cup of tea but it is a dope-ish tee none the less... I personally wouldn't rock it and some of the people rocking it in this pic look a little stupid in it but thats my opinion and thats their image.

Since i'm on the clothing front... I would like to drop Kanye West's Upcoming Glow in the Dark Tour... With these CRAZY Air Yeezy's





No word on the release of these but I need to get myself a pair of these... they look AMAZING... I call them Air Jizz-i man. Going with my blog theme Kanye West Is in Business as Usual... Collabo with Nike putting these shits out there for us..


Aite, this month i've been a little depressed and having a 'roller coaster of emotions'. I've not been FULL DAN... Well I feel i've pissed people off, upset people, everything negative... But i've got over it DAN IS BACK...!!!

Business AS USUAL..!!!

I've been out shopping again to satisfy my needs hahahaha...

Here is my new New Era... and a little gift to MEE..!!!

Anyways I'm sure more of u want to hear more about Dim problems and stuff... But I've thought it through and gone through it all, I would like to thank my uni mates. (Name Dropping) Aidan, Chris, Dayo, Emma & Pete... Seeing me through hard times and just making life more enjoyable..!!

Aidan, my smoking buddy i've quit now... So Stop Supplying me with that shit ^^...

Chris, You ain't even close to my level with the clothes or trainers (Hahaha Joking)

Dayo, Stepping up your game and copping them Vans...

Emma, Are You Dumb? (Hahaha that made my day Today) Also encouraging me to stop.. Saaayyyfffee

Peter, Just being yourself and making me laugh man...

Enough of the shoutouts man doubt any of them even read my blog HAHAHA ... But yeah... Dan is back, and i'm going to get my life sorted...

Check out This film..!!



CJ7... It helped me shit made me cry... (Yeah i am a little gay like that)..

Blogging is going to become regular again ... Need to drop my Jokes and stuff man haha...

Aite i'm going to cut this here as it is getting a little long winded..!!!

1 comment:

aLia said...

clot is back again.