Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Smoking Stuff..?!?!



Bet you that turned u on a little, at least woke u up haha...

This is by WrongWroks a company which i've been following since I started getting into the scene... They proper back up my idea of the scene all these SHIT designs selling at Stupid prices...

This tee Supreme Rip off, Very Simple but Powerful..!!!

I'll rock that tee she is rocking ANY DAY ... if only they printed on Black... Wrongwroks love printing on fucking White...





HAVE SEX WITH THEM..!!!

They are soooo hot i nearly jizzed myself when I put them on..!!

Air Yeezy's my Ass...

These are the SHITS man ...



Oh no i didn't ... Ahhh well I had to this Jumper is too sick... Mixes well with my Black and white theme..!!!



I'll leave u with a little something all you music lovers would love hahaha....



Powerful Very Powerful..!!!

Someone is going to print them onto tee's...!!!

1 comment:

URBAN SCAVENGERS said...

wrongworks need to sort themselves out with a tee like that.

SUPREME ARE THE SHIT.
ITS ACTUALLY CHEAP BUT U ASIAN KIDS (I.E. ME- HAHA)BUMP UP THE PRICE LIKE A BITCH AHAH!