Sunday, April 27, 2008

Positive..?!?!

Well, as you all know me by now... Always happy and positive but recently i've realised whats the point.. ?

No one takes me seriously anymore... Everything I say is a joke...

It's not my fault haha (Reference to Maybe)

I've built up this court around me, I'm the one in power... Everyone below me is trying to backstab each other and just crack me like i'm the King or Emperor.

Argh... I don't want to be all negative but, I just can't help but be negative..

You know what... Let these Exams roll over... Let me Go Malaysia and I'll be a whole new Dan...

I think it's that time of month, I need to go shopping and need a new pair of trainers.

+ the Anticipation for GTA 4 is giving me mix feelings (Yes, I'm excited about a video game) It's going to kill me, I know I'll lose a few friends gain a few others and i just don't care..

GREAT HOVA...

GREAT D.I.M (Dan, I'M)


Well, I bring to u the best of the best from the internet...

Clicky..!! Next Level Art... Here is some teaser shots I liked...





No comments: