Tuesday, April 29, 2008

GT-Late..?!?!

Well, all of you who have me on facebook and stuff... Will know i've not got my GTA IV yet...

Surprised right hahaha... Gaming G.O.D. hasn't got the game yet... But there is a reason for this... I ordered the game like last week, because i've anticipated my own failure of exams if I got the game on Tues 29th April...

Well I think i'm going to give u guys a day by day guide to my GTA IV gaming when I finally start to play it after the 6th of May (My 2nd Last Exam)...

I shall be giving you indepth insight and description as my own GTA experience unfolds...

I'll try take screen shots of my TV hahaha because i'm not that ghey that my PS3 is wired to my PC to take sick screenies like them websites...

I thought i'll write a GTA blog... I will also be doing the same for MGS 4... (Yes i've got no life...)

But this gives me a reason to blog..!! But don't worry i'll keep u updated with Dan's Feelings and Opinions. Also up to date fashion stories (Ones I feel should be shared) and None the less the random crap I find online on my wild adventures hahaha...

I really need to get out of Uni this place is killing me..!!!

Alrite that was a good 20 mins rant... Let me get back to Work..!!

Yes Boys and Girls With PS3's this shit is Sold out... Xbox 360 fan boys u can get it easily in the shops ... No one wants that trash HAHAHA ...



Before I leave I have to leave u with this Pet Microwave HAHAHA..



Click to See What it Really Is..

No comments: