Sunday, April 13, 2008

Middle?!?!

Well I gave you the beginning... Here is the middle....

Well during this month of April... I should be occupied with revision and coursework but I seem to have a lot of free time like always ...

Spending all my time with MEEEEEEEEE..!!! Eat, Sleep and Wakeup To MEEEEE ^^...

Well apart from that i've just been shopping and stuff... (Way too Much...)

Not bought much since... Just a Cardigan to match my Blazers...!!

YEAH THATS RIGHT I GOT A CARDIGAN...!!

Well pics of that are around Facebook if u want to see...

Well I really want to talk about my life and the last few months...

Blog has literally died off... I'm looking to revive it...

Some of you may have noticed a few changes in myself over the past month...

Those who are close to me have been affected and now I am looking for your support...

I've been a little stressed, but fingers crossed this shall be over... and I've been quite bored... Sitting around waiting for GTA IV to come out... And My Holiday to Malaysia ...

Mario Kart was released this weekend... It wasn't as good as i expected maybe i'm getting old... Time I stopped gaming...

Well i'm going to ramble on about myself in the next paragraph feel free to skip to the end...

Hmmm... I've been thinking over things again and again... IS this Karma ? You know how Dan is always happy and laughing... When will there be bad things happening ? Too many good things can't happen at one time... There is a balance in life... Like the Muller Light advert...

Having a laugh and smiling hides my problems...But they are always there... Do we share these problems or just keep them to ourselves? Not solving them and just waiting for them to clear up? Good Solution or not?

I make my life easy for me and for everyone, A new day is like a new start, I don't carry on the day before to my new day. But there are some things you do bring with u as memories... Happy and Good memories should be brought fwd...

Aite i'm confusin myself and thinking too hard... Going to cut it here... Maybe when i am in the mood to type to u anonymous readers then I will...

Thank you for Reading..
Daniel Khor..


First Neckless Bottle... If you can find this anywhere GIVE ME A SHOUT..!!!


Going to leave u with Lupe Fiasco's Paris, Tokyo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruv too many tings can happen at once, but den theres a big chnaceof toomany bad things happenin at once after aswell.

But like u said init even if u laugh n smile (good tings) the problems still there (bad tings) so deres ur balance in a way init. If u feel u needto share em, then share em or if u feel this is ur own shit then keep it to urself. I think u should solve em, coz problems don't fix themselves, even if u leaveor forget about em. End of the day they gonna be there.

Yh gd memories n experince is what helps us take us into the future init ;)